Alameda online resource database

AWest
Administrator
Here's a great on-line resource database for Alameda County: http://www.alamedareentryservices.org/.

You can search by service and also get the printable guides for clients. I'll post a PDF with the link to Weebly soon.

Allyson
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586

Re: Alameda online resource database

Rachel L
Thanks Allyson!!!!

--
"We trust him, and sin dies; we love him, and grace lives; we wait for
him and grace is strengthened; we see him as he is, and grace is