Bulit to Last Shelter Fundraiser - great cause, great party in SF

Bulit to Last Shelter Fundraiser - great cause, great party in SF

AWest
Administrator
Experience an urban celebration at our upcoming gala, “Built to Last”. Witness a unique visual production that combines sound, light and the talent of dancers from the San Francisco Ballet. Watch performers soar through the air and let us amaze you with two floors of live entertainment. We’re transforming a raw space with out of this world art installations and decor to set the stage while you enjoy our sponsored open bar throughout the evening.

As a member of this list, we’d like to offer you a special discount. Use the discount code “BUILDIT” for 30% off your ticket (resulting in a $35 General Admission ticket, and a $70 VIP ticket).

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS: http://dscs.eventbrite.com/event/6127977947

Here’s what you need to know

When: Friday, May 3rd, 9pm to 2am (VIP Reception from 8-9pm)
Where: Public Works, 161 Erie Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Why: Make the first LGBT adult homeless shelter in San Francisco a reality.

General Admission:
•        Watch as dancers fly through the sky - aerialist performance by Angie LeDuc
•        Experience a unique visual production combining: sound, light and the talent of dancers from the San Francisco Ballet.
•      Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, vodka, rum and whisky cocktails.
       •        The night will evolve from lounge music to the high-energy beats of DJs Justin Milla,  and Sebastian Concha
•        Take the perfect photo with our custom “Built to Last” photo-booth by Photography for Good
•        Take part in the expansive silent auction
•        Come together with a diverse community of inspired individuals.

VIP Built to Last Experience:
All that the Built to Last experience entails PLUS
•       Exclusive access to a  VIP lounge with private bar serving complimentary premium tequila cocktails
•       Enjoy an exclusive Fernet tasting experience.
•       Revel in  exclusive VIP performances throughout the evening with Daniel Lerkman playing the African Harp, the acoustic stylings of the Finders Field duo, and DJ Gordo Cabeza from Motown Mondays.
•       VIP exclusive reception from 8pm – 9pm with community leaders, representatives from Dolores Street Community Services, and the Governor of HOPE, Bevan Dufty

To learn more about the organization, visit: http://www.dscs.org

We hope to see you there!
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586