CA prison statistics

AWest
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CA prison statistics

Inga13
Thank you Allyson!

So interesting. I am presently working on psychopathy, have to present it on December 19th. I hope to show up in San Quentin in January.
If you still need me, and if I do not have to be back in Germany for a class on Jan 9th. I hope to know for sure by next week.

Happy holiday season to you and all the CRP volunteers!
Inga

On Dec 8, 2012, at 6:57 PM, AWest [via CA Reentry] wrote:

Interesting report for those of you who are so inclined:

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/News/docs/2011_Annual_Report_FINAL.pdf
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586

http://ca-reentry.4516265.n2.nabble.com/CA-prison-statistics-tp7559233.html
To start a new topic under CA Reentry, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CA Reentry, click here.
NAML

Re: CA prison statistics

IvyIvy
Ooh this is what I want. Thank you!