Causes gift cards - easy way to donate to CRP

Causes gift cards - easy way to donate to CRP

Hey, Causes on FB has Charity Gift Cards!

Causes Gift Cards have just been released in Safeway and Vons grocery stores across California. The $25 or $50 Causes Gift Cards allow you to give the gift of giving - whomever you give them to can donate to over 1.5 million nonprofits with their card. If you don't know which nonprofit to choose, we'll help you find great fundraising projects that need your donation.

Personally, I think the Causes Gift Cards are unique because instead of saying "Happy Birthday Mom - I donated a cow on your behalf," my mom could choose what nonprofit or cause (CALIFORNIA REENTRY PROGRAM) she cares about. Not only is it fun for her to shop around the great fundraising projects and nonprofits, but it's also empowering to see what a difference $25 can make.

So go to the Safeway Store Locator to find the Safeway or Vons store nearest you. Ask the clerks to point you to the Causes Charity Gift Card and give the gift that makes a difference this holiday season.
Thanks for all that you do,

Sydney Fleischer
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 415-599-6586