Employment Opportunity: Education Justice Project

Employment Opportunity: Education Justice Project

AWest
Administrator
Employment Opportunity:  Education Justice Project

EJP of the University of Illinois seeks an on-site coordinator to work between 10 and 20 hours each week at Danville Correctional Center to provide support to our on-site programs at the prison.  This job requires excellent people skills, high levels of personal maturity, and the ability to pass IDOC clearance procedures.  Primary responsibilities include student registration and enrollment;  arranging clearances of materials and people; scheduling;  and liaising between the prison and university personnel.

Required:  Bachelor's degree minimum, computer skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, commitment to social justice.  Preferred:  advanced degree, competence with Excel and Access.  Compensation negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.

Please respond directly to Rebecca Ginsburg, EJP Director, for a complete job description.  We will accept applications until we fill the position.

Rebecca Ginsburg,
Director, Education Justice Project
Assistant Professor,  Landscape Architecture
805 West Pennsylvania  Ave, #218 (MC-057)
University of Illinois
Urbana, IL  61801
217-265-6737 (phone) 217-333-9617 (fax)
www.educationjustice.net