We are seeking a compassionate, dedicated, highly skilled program manager with great organizational, problem solving and people skills and solid supervisory expertise to provide program oversight, staff supervision, client consultation, quality assurance, outreach, and employment and support services to job seekers with barriers to employment including the homeless, the formerly incarcerated, and low-income non-custodial parents.
Competencies and Requirements:
• Solid Business partnerships and program referral streams
• Federal and local contracts with a combined budget > $1 million
• Program outcome goals, productivity targets, quality assurance, and all other performance metrics
• Resource planning; program hiring, skills development and performance management
Nationally recognized, Rubicon serves people striving to improve their lives. We offer careers to professionals in the fields of economic empowerment, mental health and wellness, legal services, and non-profit administration.
Our employees come from all walks of life and a multitude of professional backgrounds; they share a deep respect and compassion for their clients and a commitment to each other and the communities they serve. Each of our employees, directly or indirectly, has a lasting impact on people overcoming barriers to financial independence, or on the road to recovery from mental illness. They make a difference. So will you.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS INCLUDE: Kaiser HMO/HSA and MetLife dental health plans, paid vacation, paid sick leave, vision service plan, 10 company holidays, and an employer sponsored 403(b) plan.
Email the following to email@example.com
1. Cover letter describing your interest in this position and in Rubicon
3. Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form (click on this link)
• Submissions lacking any of the three documents above will not be considered
• This position is open until filled and may be closed at any time
• We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we utilize E-Verify to validate right to work within the United States
We’d like to hear from you!
Allyson West, Executive Director
California Reentry Program
P.O. Box 483
San Quentin, CA 94964