SF seeking book donations

AWest
Administrator
The Reentry Division of the Adult Probation Department is seeking book donations to distribute to people on community supervision in San Francisco. We’re looking for a wide variety of gently used books, including: nonfiction (exercise, travel, parenting, history, biographies, etc.); fiction (novels, bestsellers, mysteries, etc.); children’s books (all ages); and poetry. Please, no magazines or text books. If you have books you’d like to donate to help promote literacy among people reentering our communities, please contact Jennifer Scaife, Reentry Resources Coordinator, at reentry.council@sfgov.org or (415) 558-2406.
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586