San Quentin news!!

AWest
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: San Quentin news!!

Inga13

Thank you for the very interesting issue! I found my DL, along with whistle and name tag, so I will be there next Tuesday! Sorry about last night, hope it went well after all. Inga

On Aug 30, 2011, at 10:34 PM, AWest [via CA Reentry] wrote:

Here's the latest issue: http://sanquentinnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/san-quentin-news-july-august-2011.pdf

I highly recommend the article "Violence on Lower Yard Ends in Fatality" on page 8.
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586

http://ca-reentry.4516265.n2.nabble.com/San-Quentin-news-tp6745237p6745237.html
To start a new topic under CA Reentry, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from CA Reentry, click here.

Re: San Quentin news!!

Reese
That is really funny!!! :)