San Quentin stories on the radio

AWest
Administrator
Hi all,

Sorry about the spam that's been posted lately. I've blocked the users who posted but I'm not sure how to prevent them in the future. Anyway, here are a couple of interesting radio bits from San Quentin:

1. The Last Mile - a wonderful program that gets our guys into the tech field. KALW did a full story on it: http://kalw.org/post/forging-path-san-quentin-silicon-valley

2. Also, KALW is doing the San Quentin Prison report, which is a regular Monday evening thing I understand at 5:00 pm. Our H unit helper Rasheed was interviewed and may be the feature this coming Monday, although I'm not sure. It appears that past episodes are available on line: http://kalw.org/term/san-quentin-prison-report.
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586