Screening: "The House I Live In" March 25

Screening: "The House I Live In" March 25

AWest
Administrator
Hi everyone,

SPECIAL SCREENING WITH DIRECTOR OF AWARD-WINNING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DRUG WAR
PRODUCED & DIRECTED BY EUGENE JARECKI
Monday, March 25, 2013, 7:30 pm
Venue: Herbst Theatre

I've heard rave reviews about this film and City Arts and Lectures has contacted me to help promote this screening. Their normal asking price for tickets is $27 and they are requesting $12 for this event, although I see from the website (https://www.cityarts.net/event/the-house-i-live-in/) that you can put in your own dollar amount. I'll be attending!

They especially want young people to attend so those of you who work with the younger community, please spread the word.

Allyson
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586