The West Contra Costa Family Justice Center is hiring

The West Contra Costa Family Justice Center is hiring

AWest
Administrator
The West Contra Costa Family Justice Center

 It is the mission of Family Justice Centers (FJC) around the world to promote safety, healing, batterer accountability, and empowerment for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, child sexual abuse, human trafficking, stalking and elder abuse through comprehensive collaborative co-located services. The vision for the West Contra Costa Family Justice Center (WCCFJC) is that "Through a single door, the WCCFJC brings together our entire community to support the healing of family violence survivors. Our diverse partners work hand-in-hand, responding directly to survivor needs. Working together, we create new violence-free futures for family, communities, and our county."

The West Contra Costa Family Justice Center is looking for new team members! Please help us spread the word!!
Current open positions include:
• Project Assistant
• Client Navigator
• Volunteer Coordinator

The WCCFJC is located at 2200 Hilltop Mall Road, Suite 110D in Richmond, CA.

Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to wccfjcinfo@gmail.com

http://www.familyjusticecenter.org/Details/West-Contra-Costa-County-Family-Justice-Center.html
Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586