"Life After Life" documentary screening this coming Wed in SF

"Life After Life" documentary screening this coming Wed in SF

AWest
Administrator
University of San Francisco
School of Law
Kendrick Hall 101
2199 Fulton Street, San Francisco.

This film brings a voice to the "silent crisis" of mass incarceration. With 1 in 31 Americans under the umbrella of corrections, there has never been a more pressing time to mobilize the public toward significant prison reform. The film covers the lives of Harrison and Noel, life term inmates in San Quentin State Prison who after committing unthinkable acts as teenagers and being incarcerated for decades, are given a chance at LIFE AFTER LIFE in prison.

Learn more about the project at: http://www.lifeafterlifemovie. com/

WHAT: We will screen a segment from this work-in-progress documentary film and host Director Tamara Perkins, Harrison Suega, and Noel Valdivia who will discuss their experiences inside and outside of San Quentin State Prison and the positive community work they're currently engaged in. Noel will also discuss his work as a writ writer for other inmates and the unique circumstances surrounding his parole.

WHEN/WHERE: March 28, 2012 @ 5:00 PM - 6:20 in Kendrick Hall 101

WHO: This event is being co-sponsored with the Women's Law Association, Equal Justice Society, and the Society for Law and Global Justice and hosted by Simron Gill, Paige Fowler, and Richard Yao.

For more information email skgill3@usfca.edu

The Life After Life Team
Apple of Discord Productions, LLC

Allyson West, Executive Director California Reentry Program P.O. Box 483 San Quentin, CA 94964 www.ca-reentry.org 415-599-6586

Re: "Life After Life" documentary screening this coming Wed in SF

Porcia
Yay!! I saw this last week online-I can't wait!! I am going to try and make it... Thanks for sharing!